Aceris Law is pleased to announce that it has again been ranked among the best law firms in the field of international arbitration.
In particular, the Leader’s League has highly recommended Aceris Law in the category of best law firms in the field of international arbitration in Switzerland for 2022, and it has also highly recommended Aceris Law among the best law firms in the field of international arbitration in France for 2022.
In fact, Aceris Law provides arbitration legal representation globally, having served as legal counsel for clients from over 100 countries in arbitrations taking place on all continents except Antarctica. While Aceris Law’s lawyers primarily provide legal representation for international mediation and arbitration, they also serve as arbitrators.
While there are many highly skilled lawyers in the field of international arbitration, Aceris Law’s primary differentiating points are:
- Cost-efficiency (Aceris Law generally provides transparent, hard caps on legal fees for each arbitration and does not count the time required to succeed on each case);
- Location agnostic legal representation (Aceris Law maintains permanent access to offices in 120 countries to meet and work closely with its clients, and its lawyers are always accessible by phone and by videoconference);
- A highly skilled and motivated team (unlike at other firms, every member of Aceris Law has a direct stake in the success of each case, and it only recruits lawyers internally who have already proven their excellence after an extended training period);
- Transparency with clients (since Aceris Law’s goal is not to maximise profits, Aceris Law provides honest feedback on the strength of cases and likely outcomes);
- A large network of co-counsel and experts to provide legal advice on foreign laws.
In Switzerland, Aceris Law was highly recommended in the field of international arbitration for 2022, among firms such as Orrick and Sidley Austin:
In France, Aceris Law was also highly recommended in the field of international arbitration, among firms such as Dentons, Shearman & Sterling and Baker McKenzie:
To learn more about Aceris Law, and how it may help to resolve an international dispute regardless of its location, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Reference Article: https://www.international-arbitration-attorney.com/aceris-law-again-highly-recommended-as-among-the-best-law-firms-for-international-arbitration-in-2022/